sexta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2012

Detesto pessoas lezadas hehehe.

When I find out all the reasons Maybe I'll find another way Find another day With all the changing seasons of my life Maybe I'll get it right next time
Você está na beira do abismo, a muito tempo Você já desistiu, cansou de verdade. Você sente o vento em seu rosto, que levam suas lagrimas mas uma vez você pensa em pular, você perdeu suas esperanças. E ninguem virá para te ajudar, você olha para trás, tentando ainda encontrar alguem, que lhe estenda a mão e diga: Não pule! eu ainda estou aqui. Mas você sabe que ninguem se importa. Pessoas importantes se importariam? eles estão la embaixo, esperando que você pule, e eles não se importam com você. Mas se apenas alguem, se importasse, será que você pularia? But how can I protect you or try not to neglect you ? when you won´t take the love I have to give Fallen Angel,why do you cry? Your tears wetting the world, and you sulk into sadness I wish I to help you I want to hold you and tell you it is alright.... Fallen Angel, do you feel alone? You need not be, if you choose. Raise yourself, as you once did. For you are still divine Just without your knowledge for now. Fallen Angel, how I love you.. Your tears, are still falling like a soft stream flowing.. Crying onto the earth and the stars do wince at your pain Fallen Angel, how I wish it were all well. I wish for your happiness to put a smile upon your face Awake, Angel, from your depression Fallen Angel, embrace the light.. While you may see yourself trapped now in a void and eclipsed world of sadness You will break free, you will escape Fallen Angel, for how long? Your wings will spread high and fly and you shall be free The chains of sadness shall be shattered. And by your power will we all hope. and from a fallen Angel... such as your self we learn... Por que ter vergonha de admitir um amor, não podemos ter vergonha de nada e de ninguém temos que ser quem somos e mostrar para pessoa que somos a melhor opção para ela, e é isso que eu estou fazendo sendo que a pessoa é dificil de entender. Detesto pessoas lezadas hehehe.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário